Aspiring Women in Leadership and Legacy
Upcoming AWiLL Connect Event
Presents a “no BS” conversation on Leadership & Legacy with…..
Wild Woman Geraldine “Ger” Carriere
Author. Performer. Stylist. Business Owner.
International Speaker. Certified Life Coach.
Against all odds, Ger brought herself out from an upbringing filled with alcoholism, foster homes, racism and poverty to become an influential savvy businesswoman. Her mission is to empower woman to live from their divine feminine space reminding them of their true power, breathing life into their dreams without ever having to sacrifice their creativity.
Wild Woman addresses the war within by uncovering the roles women are forced to live in. We go from being our fathers’ daughters to our husbands’ wives to our children's mothers, never knowing or even asking what we want for ourselves. We tend to lose and sacrifice who we really are.
By uncovering the roles woman are forced to live Ger’s message provides alternatives by introducing another type of woman. One that is mythical, nomadic, matriarchal, and intuitive. Wild Woman infuses these things into the professional development, producing fearless and lasting results for the wild feminine.
This is An Exclusive Opportunity for those who are ready to take control of your lives and step into the full potential of who you innately are...NOW! Ger will be speaking on her business book and performing a number of songs off her new album. Discussion will include:
- How having an image that speaks for you is crucial to your success.
- Intoxicate others with a presence that is graceful, fierce and electric- the mark of a Wild Woman.
- Take the initiative in your own life and make it your best friend.
- Own a sense of resourcefulness to catapult you into your focused future.
- Entrepreneurship is the answer for owning the life of your dreams.
- Productivity is the answer of service. It’s what fulfillment is made of.
- Let your Pride guide you to greatness.
- Being a woman of Influence will be your Genius.
- Have an Icon Legacy!
When: Thursday, March 26, 2020 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: Community Room, Kingsway Mall, Main level by Starbucks
Ample parking available
Cost: $15.00/AWiLL member $20.00/non-member
A Light fare and beverages provided.
AWiLL Members receive a 25% discount.